Monday, June 28, 2010

out of hibernation


It's been a long time since I blogged. I blogged about losing Spencer but shortly after I lost Denver, then Chloe. Three dogs gone within 3 months, I was devastated. All around the holidays too. Well, January 1st, I got a new boy named Jordan, here's his picture! So now I have Lyric age 6, and Jordan age 2.
In February I got my PMC certification, that was pretty cool so now I need to sell some stuff so I can buy more clay. I bought some copper clay only to find out I don't have the proper kiln, so I guess I can make some small pieces and torch fire it. I sure love playing with it and the sterling too. Now I need to learn how to bead a necklace properly.
Tara, my daughter moved to the country in Virginia, so my mom and I flew up to visit. Her place is really beautiful with loads of birds, and she sees deer on occasion. One day she saw a baby bear, that would scare the crap outta me.
I started to walk the bridge again, this winter was the coldest ever here in Florida. We've had cold days before in past years but maybe 4 or 5 days, this was for most of the winter, the weather sure has been weird this year. Anyhow I really need to drop some weight so I'm trying.
At work I was dropped from 4 days a week to 3 so I'm hoping I can get more jewelry made by having that extra day off. Speaking of which, I'm going to go do now :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing more of your talented creations.

    ReplyDelete