Saturday, May 9, 2009

Itchy feet

OMG, my feet look like they have the measles! Last Wednesday, Rich and I met some friends in Sebastian Inlet park for a cook out. The no-see-ums (aka sand fleas) were out in force. Rich and I call them flying teeth. You can barely see them but you can sure feel them. I had jeans on so they mostly chewed up my feet. Other than that, it was a wonderful evening. 
I had a pedicure last weekend and had my toenails painted purple, they really look awful with my red spotted feet, as soon as the bites clear up I'm going to get another pedicure with a more fitting color.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are awful! I have had those spots all over me before and people thought I had chicken pox or something. It takes so long for them to go away! I feel for you!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete